OSBP Vision and Mission
How To Do Business with NASA
Business Development and Technology
Small Business Programs
Awards and Achievement
NASA Outreach and Events
4th Annual NASA Small Business Symposium and Awards Ceremony
Small Business Symposium
The Symposium and Awards Ceremony provides opportunities for small businesses to network and learn about NASA programs and initiatives, while recognizing outstanding individuals and companies that support NASA in achieving its mission. In addition, attendees and award winners will hear from NASA’s Administrator and Associate Deputy Administrator, the new Chief Scientist, the Associate Administrator for the Mission Support Directorate and the Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration.
NASA Small Business Awards Ceremony
The NASA Small Business Awards recognize outstanding contributions made by NASA employees as well as industry representatives in support of the Agency's small business program.
Small Business Advocates Awards (SBAA) are made in four categories to NASA civil servants:
- Small Business Specialist of the Year,
- Technical Person (or Team) of the Year,
- Procurement Person (or Team) of the Year, and
- Program Person (or Team) of the Year.
Small Business Industry Awards (SBIA) are made in three categories to NASA contractors:
- Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year,
- Small Business Subcontractor of the Year, and
- Large Business Prime Contractor of the Year.